Meditation in movement

Dancing is a spiritual practise for me, like yoga or meditation.

As I dance, I reconnect with Mother Earth and my inner world of feeling and intuition.

Thursday 28 July 2011

Dance music

Dance Your Bones facilitator Tina shared her favourite dance music source Mondomix tonight so I'm passing it on in a new section at the bottom ... Favourite Dance Music. Check it out, only $.99 a song.

Dancing is the soulmate of music, so I'll get busy adding some music links in that section. Feel free to send me your favourite titles & links.

By the way, I checked out Dancing With the Goddess on YouTube and found Atman's great dance music so now there's a soundtrack to my blog :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpJYU8Qc_-k

It is linked down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment